Alexander G. Lewitt
- Practice Area: Bankruptcy
- Direct Line: 561.443.0818
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download VCard
Alexander Lewitt focuses his practice on bankruptcy, business reorganization, and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Alex spent time at Cooley LLP and Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP representing debtors and creditors’ committees in chapter 11 cases. While attending the Washington & Lee University School of Law, he was the Managing Online Editor of the Washington & Lee Law Review.
FOOTNOTE: Mr. Lewitt has applied for membership to the Florida Bar and will only provide legal advice in matters where he is licensed to practice or has been admitted to the court pro hac vice. With regard to all other matters, Mr. Lewitt only provides the attorneys assigned to the file with clerk/paralegal support.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, 2018
- Boston University, Bachelors of Arts, in History, 2015
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York State Bar, 2019
- New York City Bar Association
Shraiberg, Landau & Page is a featured Florida Bankruptcy/Restructuring firm by Chambers USA.