Eric S. Pendergraft
- Practice Area: Bankruptcy
- Direct Line: 561.526.8459
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download VCard
Eric Pendergraft is an associate attorney at Shraiberg, Landau & Page P.A. Eric focuses his practice on finding creative and effective solutions in the representation of debtors, creditors, trustees, and assignees in bankruptcy cases, insolvency proceedings, and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Eric served two years as a law clerk for the Honorable Erik P. Kimball, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida. During law school, Eric also worked as a judicial extern at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude, 2006
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar, 2011
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2013
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2013
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2013