Jenny L. Page
- Practice Area: Bankruptcy & Commercial Litigation
- Direct Line: 561.953.7326
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Download VCard
Jenny L. Page is an attorney at Shraiberg, Landau & Page, focusing her practice on bankruptcy law, business reorganization, and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Jenny served as a law clerk for over seven and a half years to the Honorable Patrick A. White, a federal magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Jenny practiced insurance defense prior to her federal clerkship.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, St. Thomas Law Review, 2006
- University of Miami, B.S. Communication, 2003
- Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Jack and Jill Children’s Center
- Broward County Bar Association
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar, 2006
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
Shraiberg, Landau & Page is a featured Florida Bankruptcy/Restructuring firm by Chambers USA.