Joshua B. Lanphear
- Practice Area: Bankruptcy
- Direct Line: 561.443.0821
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Download VCard
Josh Lanphear is an associate at Shraiberg, Landau & Page P.A., focusing his practice on bankruptcy, business reorganization and liquidation, and commercial litigation. He has experience representing chapter 11 debtors, assignees, secured creditors, and defendants in
fraudulent transfer litigation. Josh is an active member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, serving as co-chair of the Bankruptcy CLE Committee. Prior to joining the firm, Josh served three years as a law clerk to the Honorable Erik P. Kimball, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of Florida, West Palm Beach Division. During law school, Josh served as a teaching assistant, a research assistant, and Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review. Josh also worked as a judicial extern at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Ohio Northern University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Hilbert College, B.A., summa cum laude, 2013
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar, 2016
- United States District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
Shraiberg, Landau & Page is a featured Florida Bankruptcy/Restructuring firm by Chambers USA.