Max J. Smith
- Practice Area: Bankruptcy
- Direct Line: 561.443.0818
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download VCard
Max Smith is an associate attorney at Shraiberg, Landau & Page. Max focuses his practice on bankruptcy law, business reorganization, and commercial litigation. While in law school, Max served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Lori S. Rowe and as a law clerk at the Office of the Attorney General of Florida. Max was also a member of the Florida State Business Law Review and earned numerous academic honors during his tenure in law school.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Florida State University, B.A., cum laude, 2013
Bar and Court Admissions
- Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida, 2017
- The Florida Bar, 2017
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2017
Shraiberg, Landau & Page is a featured Florida Bankruptcy/Restructuring firm by Chambers USA.