Patrick R. Dorsey
- Practice Area: Bankruptcy & Commercial Litigation
- Direct Line: 561.443.0813
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Download VCard
Mr. Dorsey has broad experience in a variety of legal contexts, including business reorganizations, assignments for the benefits of creditors, and bankruptcy-related and commercial litigation. Mr. Dorsey has represented both businesses and individuals in successful chapter 11 reorganization proceedings, chapter 7 debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, parties in avoidance actions and commercial litigants.
Prior to joining Shraiberg, Ferrara & Landau, Mr. Dorsey served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Raymond B. Ray, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of Florida.
- J.D., 2008, Boston College Law School
- Member of Conrad B. Duberstein National Bankruptcy Moot Court Team
- B.A., 2004, College of William & Mary
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida
Bar and Court Admissions
- Massachusetts, 2008
- Florida, 2010
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2010
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2012
Shraiberg, Landau & Page is a featured Florida Bankruptcy/Restructuring firm by Chambers USA.